The Boba 4G sleeping hood is the perfect solution for your sleeping child. Follow these easy steps to protect your little one’s head while napping:
- When your child has fallen asleep, pull the hood from the carrier pocket.
- Grab one hood strap and extend it straight up toward the top of your head.
- Snap the hood to the shoulder strap on the same side.
- Repeat, attaching the second hood strap to the shoulder strap on the same side.
If the hood appears to be either too small or too big, please use adjustment straps at the base of the hood to regulate the length.
NOTE: Leave a little slack in the hood so that your child’s head is not pressed too snug against your body. Ensure the hood does not cover your child’s nose and mouth to maintain an open airway.
When not in use, roll the hood and the straps together and place back inside the carrier pocket.
Extra Pointers for the Boba Sleeping Hood
- The hood may be removed completely by unsnapping the three snaps at the base of the hood, and unsnapping the snaps from the shoulder straps.
- The Boba Carrier 3G has a zipper storage pocket for your hood when not in use. Simply roll the hood, tuck into the pocket and zip closed.
- The hood can be rolled and inserted to the elastic bands for convenience, or rolled with straps hanging out for easy release while back carrying.
- The hood may also be used as a nursing cover, allowing for discreet breastfeeding while carrying your little one. Try releasing one side of the hood from the shoulder strap, making it easy to check in on your baby.
- Protect your child from direct sunlight or wind using the hood on both the front and back carry. Be sure to leave slack in the hood so that your child’s head is not pressed too snug against your body.