Boba Inc. is committed to green business practices!
Learn more about what we have already done and what exciting plans we have coming our way!
Boba Inc. has been busy working on many steps towards becoming a Green company. The steps which have already been implemented include:
- Boba Inc. Management team’s commitment to using bicycles for at least 50% of their local transportation needs. We are lucky to live in Boulder which boasts nearly 100 miles of linked bike paths within city limits.
- All packaging supplies are now being recycled or donated for re-use
- Boba Inc. invested into a new green server in April ’09 with Rackspace. It offers carbon neutral hosting and energy conservation. Data center emissions and power consumption can have a significant environmental impact so we opted for a carbon neutral low-voltage server and a processor with an energy efficient drive and memory. Although our website hosting costs increased almost 3-fold it is worth it for us to know that we are running a carbon-neutral website.
- Boba Inc. supports and donates to local Eco-Cycle and their efforts to build Zero Waste communities
- We use only CFL & LED lighting in all office and warehouse space
- We sponsor the Holistic Moms Network (www.holisticmoms.org
Boba Inc. plans to:
Offset employee commute emissions through carbon credits
Offset company facility emissions through carbon credits
Work with our loyal customers and incorporate more Green ideas – feel free to email us your green thoughts at email@example.com