If you love crafts and haven’t discovered Pinterst yet, please visit it today. The website is the perfect hub for families looking for their next exciting DIY or project.
My girls love making messes in the kitchen with homemade playdough, paint, water & bubbles…whatever they can get their hands on. Giving them the tools to explore and create is one of my joys and Pinterest never fails to inspire.
Below are five Pinterest crafts that your kids are sure to get a kick out of:
1. Glow in the Dark Slime: http://pinterest.com/pin/259590365990936434/
2. Pudding Finger Paint: http://pinterest.com/pin/114355996/
Why not? We know they already love playing with their food!
3. Cloud Dough: http://pinterest.com/pin/259590365991069051/
This two-ingredient dough is easy to make. Its funky texture will surprise your little ones!
4. Exploding Bags with Vinegar & Baking Soda: http://pinterest.com/pin/259590365990970350/
This is more of a science experiment, but your children will love it.
5. Rice Table: http://pinterest.com/pin/259590365990911278/
As snow covers my city, we’ll be heading to the park less and less. I love this idea for a rice table (instead of sand). Perhaps I’ll pick up one of those 5lb bags of rice at the grocery store!
Enjoy these crafts! Don’t forget to make a mess.