First and foremost I am a mother to four amazing people. They are so incredible to me and have changed and shaped almost every part of my life.
Because of them I am an advocate for children, a radical unschooler, and an attachment parent. I am passionate about birth and babies. I love to cook, create, and play with my kids as I watch them grow.
I have watched Boba grow from the beginning. I love their carriers and have used them for three of my four children. I am so honored to be contributing to a wonderful company and to the parenting community as a whole.
Posts by Jill:
- My Journey to Loving Babywearing,
- Natural Birth With Multiples: Yes You Can Do It!,
- Top 10 Reasons to Use a Baby Carrier,
- A Response to The Dangers of “Crying it Out” by Darcia Navaraez,
- Creating Winter Traditions With Your Family,
- Simplicity and Connection Through Family Gift Making,
- The Importance of Child Play Time,
- Weapons, and Violence, and Kids, Oh My!,
- Co-sleeping: Sleeping Like a Baby with Your Baby,
- Breastmilk: No Assembly Required,