First and foremost I am a mother to four amazing people. They are so incredible to me and have changed and shaped almost every part of my life.
Because of them I am an advocate for children, a radical unschooler, and an attachment parent. I am passionate about birth and babies. I love to cook, create, and play with my kids as I watch them grow.
I have watched Boba grow from the beginning. I love their carriers and have used them for three of my four children. I am so honored to be contributing to a wonderful company and to the parenting community as a whole.
Posts by Jill:
- Basics of Multiple Baby Care,
- Traveling Family Spotlight: Worldschool Adventures,
- Traveling Family Spotlight: Tres Americas,
- How to Relax and Slow Down Your Child’s Play Time,
- Traveling Family Spotlight: Walk Slowly Live Wildly,
- Diaper Free in the Summertime with Elimination Communication,
- Twins, Nursing, and Baby Carriers: How To Make It Work,
- Benefits of Relaxing Your Child’s Bedtime, and How to Make It Joyful,
- Scientific Study On How Babywearing Promotes Essential Bonding,
- What is a Blessingway Birth Ritual Celebration?,