First and foremost I am a mother to four amazing people. They are so incredible to me and have changed and shaped almost every part of my life.
Because of them I am an advocate for children, a radical unschooler, and an attachment parent. I am passionate about birth and babies. I love to cook, create, and play with my kids as I watch them grow.
I have watched Boba grow from the beginning. I love their carriers and have used them for three of my four children. I am so honored to be contributing to a wonderful company and to the parenting community as a whole.
Posts by Jill:
- Traveling Family Spotlight: The Adventures in Parenthood Project,
- Sleep: Can’t Live Without It… But Sometimes You Have To,
- This “Hackschooler” Will Make You Think Differently About Education,
- Toddlerwearing: A whole different kind of babywearing,
- Unschooling Basics: Understanding What Unschooling Really Is,
- Why Mommy Wars and What I Do To Stay Out of Them (Best I Can),
- Unschooling: The Good, the Bad and the Awesome (A Day in the Life),
- Simple and Natural Answers to Common Breastfeeding Questions,
- Homeschooling: A Natural Progression from Attachment Parenting,
- Our Unassisted Home Birth: A Family Affair,