I am a mother, a wife and an entrepreneur. Together, my husband and I have built Boba from the ground up with blood, sweat and tears, and lots of laughter. We have grown. I simply revel at our remarkable and dedicated team who makes it happen. Although still involved in strategic decisions, I have taken a step back to be able to devote my time to living and learning everyday with with my children.
I am constantly intrigued by their inherent desire to figure out the world, how it works, and their place in it. I marvel at their new discoveries which inspire me every single day to discover something new. A spiral of inspiration. Russian Literature, historical fiction, the loom of Romance and Slavic languages and the origins of words themselves, fascinate me. I love clay. I cook everything from scratch. I can crochet a hat in an hour. And my wanderlust sometimes consumes me. Yet my real passion lies in discovering the science that backs up intuitive parenting or mothering, what I already know deep in my heart.
So I read, and I research, and I design, and create and now I’ll write a little. And let me tell you that my heart is there. I am so honored that families are changed by babywearing. I am so touched that families are receiving the message that “freedom together” is possible. It truly is!
Posts by Elizabeth:
- What the Fetal Position Does for Your Baby,
- Preemie Care: Mother’s Impact is Awesome,
- Kangaroo Care Eases Parental Anxiety,
- Optimal Position for Preemies Must Provide Feeling of Containment,
- Why Choose an Organic Cotton Baby Carrier?,
- A Whopping 41 Reasons to Go Diaper Free with Elimination Communication, No Potty Training Required,
- Significantly Reduce Breast Cancer Risk By Breastfeeding More Than Two Years,
- The Movie Babies: Parenting and Playfulness,
- How Not To Hurt Your Back When Using a Baby Carrier,
- Slow Bone Loss During Breastfeeding: Strap on a Baby Carrier!,
- Babywearing: A Better Way to Move Through Life,
- Nine Reasons Not to Carry Your Baby Facing Out,
- Breastfeeding in a Carrier: During the Boba Photoshoot,
- Sleepy Wrap is now Boba Wrap!!!,
- How Your Baby’s Body is Adapted to Being Carried,
- Nursing in a Baby Carrier: You Can Do It,
- How to Wear a Big Baby in a Boba Wrap: No Sagging,
- How to Wear Your Stretchy Baby Wrap Correctly: Spread that Fabric,