I’m a mom, writer, and social media lover who lives in Montréal, Canada by way of California. When I’m not on Twitter, Facebook, Mashable or reading a parent blog you can usually find me exploring the ins & outs of my French Canadian city with my two daughters.
I’m passionate about empowering parents to be who they are and am excited to work with a company that is also. Building relationships with online moms & dads for Boba Inc. means that I get to share our company’s values with the new leaders in media and I’m honored to do so!
My media credits include Entrepreneur.com, WomenEntrepreneur.com, Mothering.com, Clever Parents, and Simply Home magazine. Business credits include INC.com and being listed by ABC’s View From the Bay as a top resource for businesses-minded parents.
Posts by Bunmi:
- Need a Positive Birthing Boost? Sing Out!,
- 10 Positive Affirmations for Homebirth and Unassisted Birth,
- Boba Interviews a Breastfeeding Motocross Mom,
- Five Things You Need for Your Unassisted Birth,
- Ted Talk: What Adults Can Learn From Kids,
- The “I Love Babywearing” Twitter Party This Week!,
- The Baby Carrier and Public Transport: A Match Made in City Heaven,
- Five Very Pinteresting Crafts for Kids,
- Five Fun Responses to Critical Parenting Questions,
- Five Homemade Holiday Gift Ideas Children Love To Help With,