I’m a mom, writer, and social media lover who lives in Montréal, Canada by way of California. When I’m not on Twitter, Facebook, Mashable or reading a parent blog you can usually find me exploring the ins & outs of my French Canadian city with my two daughters.
I’m passionate about empowering parents to be who they are and am excited to work with a company that is also. Building relationships with online moms & dads for Boba Inc. means that I get to share our company’s values with the new leaders in media and I’m honored to do so!
My media credits include Entrepreneur.com, WomenEntrepreneur.com, Mothering.com, Clever Parents, and Simply Home magazine. Business credits include INC.com and being listed by ABC’s View From the Bay as a top resource for businesses-minded parents.
Posts by Bunmi:
- What I’m in Love With: Pinterest,
- Five Mom Bloggers You Might Not Know About,
- Exploring Expat Family Blogs,
- What I’m Excited About: Ree Drummond’s Food Network Show!,
- Top 10 Signs That You’re Addicted to the Internet,
- Mom Blogs: Finding Your Online Tribe,
- BlogHer 2011 & Brands: Match Made in Heaven?,