You Know You’re A Mom When…
You Know You’re A Mom When….
1. You don’t think it’s weird at all to eat your kids’ food scraps.
2. You’ve lost the social cue that reminds you not to talk about bodily fluids with people who can’t handle it (anyone without kids).
3. You kinda sorta thought about taking away the food your baby found on the floor, but decided against it. Because at least they’re happy. It builds immunity, right?!
4. You hide the fact that you’re stealing all the good candy from your kids stash and eating it in the bathroom.
5. You clean out your purse and realize you’re carrying 2 pounds of rocks, pine cones and dried up “flowers.”
7. You know what horrors lie under the car seats.
8. You know how good it feels to remove a huge booger from a tiny nose.
9. “Just pee in the grass” is your favorite summertime catch phrase.
10. You think doing the dishes is pretty darn relaxing.
12. Your milk lets down any time you hear a baby crying and you are constantly swaying back and forth.
13. You don’t care if your toddler wears pajamas or dress up clothes to the store, at least they aren’t naked.
14. You always carry and extra pair of underwear and pants in your purse.
15. You think babywearing totally counts as your daily workout.
16. You know why it’s necessary to hide band-aids from your toddler.
17. You use baby wipes to clean so much more than butts.
What would you add?
When all the kids are sleeping and all you do is watch them sleep.
When you go somewhere without your kids and find a paci in your pocket.